Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our planes are falling from the sky

When I saw the subhead "Our Planes are Falling from the Sky" I thought my prediction may be coming true. That is that this whole "lift being created by lower pressure on the top of a wing than the bottom" thing is utter nonsense. I still believe one day the physics of flight will be exposed for the fraud they are and all the airplanes in the world will suddenly crash to the ground.

I believe it will be similar to how God proved he didn't exist in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:

`I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, `for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.'

`But,' says Man, `The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.'

`Oh dear,' says God, `I hadn't thought of that,' and promptly disappears in a puff of logic.

`Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next pedestrian crossing.

No comments: